All Natural Grass Burn Solution for Dogs Prevents Lawn Urine Stains - 600 Gram Box (1 Pack)
Product code: TC-RVC7-VNFQ
Share this Product
What are Dog Rocks?
Dog Rocks are a 100% Natural Australian product that will save your lawn from those nasty burn patches that your Dog’s urine can cause. Dog Rocks filter out impurities from water such as Tin, ammonia and nitrates. These impurities are usually passed out through urine, and when grass comes in contact with these elements it results in urine burn on grass, resulting in a dead, yellow patch on your lawn. Dog Rocks give your four legged friend a cleaner source of water, while eliminating urine burn on grass this will result in the stop of those nasty burnt yellow patches on your lawn. Without the impurities in the water, Dog Rocks actually help your dog fertilize your lawn! This is great for you, your dog & your lawn! 600 grams treats your dogs 3 quart water bowl for two months (3 quarts; 96 ounces; 6 liters)
- WHAT ARE DOG ROCKS - Dog Rocks are made from naturally occurring paramagnetic igneous rock mined in Australia, and provide a 100% natural solution to urine burn patches on lawn, shrubs and box hedge caused by your dog. Dog Rocks do not affect the pH balance of your dog's urine and is safe for all household pets.
- HOW THEY WORK - Dog Rocks work like a sponge, absorbing excess nitrates and other trace elements from your dog’s water that cause urine to burn grass. By simply placing 200 grams of Dog Rocks into a half-gallon of water in your pet’s water bowl, your lawns will start to look greener and fresher.
- SAFE FOR YOUR PETS - Dog Rocks have been laboratory tested and are safe for your pets. Your doggos and puppers be happy, just like you when you see those burn spots start disappearing as Dog Rocks takes effect.
- NO MORE BURN SPOTS - Within 3-5 weeks, you should start to notice a change in your lawn’s appearance and new urine patches should not appear. If they do, verify that your pet’s water bowl is their primary source of water and that it does not hold more than a half-gallon of water with 200 grams of Dog Rocks.
- SIX MONTH SUPPLY - Each 600 gram bag will last for 6 months. Simply place 200 gram units of Dog Rocks into your pet’s water dish and replace every 2 months to prevent urine patches so your lawn remains lush and green.