FREE SHIPPING ORDERS OVER $79

 
Cart 0

Fast, free shipping on orders over $79!

Wild Calling Country Best Formula Canned Dog Food

Sold Out Wild Calling Country Best Formula Canned Dog Food - primepet
$ 33.90

Product code: 701085


Share this Product

Description

  • Made with wholesome and satisfying pork
  • Specially formulated to suit the nutrition needs of adult dogs
  • Contains no gluten or harmful grains
  • Provides essential vitamins and minerals

Let’s face it— your four-legged friend is a dog, and all dogs have a strong carnivorous side. While they can eat and benefit from certain fruits and vegetables, what they really need is meat. But why stick to the typical, boring dog food that contains very little real meat, and usually boring old chicken at that? It’s time to branch out.

Wild Calling Country Best Formula Canned Dog Food provides your furry friend with a healthy meal that is 96 percent pork. Yes, 96 percent real, protein-rich meat! The remaining 4 percent is composed of liver and added vitamin supplements that it would be wrong for your canine to do without. So, it is sure to satisfy your dog’s carnivorous cravings while also giving her the right balance of essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.  

Now, there is a common misconception among pet owners that pork should not be given to dogs. But this is simply not true— it is high in fat, overly processed pork that should not be fed to dogs. And much of this “harmful pork” also contains indigestible, dangerous substances for dogs like gluten and various grains. Wild Calling Canned Dog Food contains none of that. This is true, healthy pork without all of the additives that can make other brands unhealthy. In other words, it’s nothing but the best here!

Ingredients

Pork, Water (Sufficient for Processing), Liver, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamins{Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D2 Supplement}, Minerals {Zinc Sulfate, Ferric Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Potassium Iodide}.



RELATED PRODUCTS