FREE SHIPPING ORDERS OVER $79

 
Cart 0

Fast, free shipping on orders over $79!

Wild Calling Grassland Formula Canned Dog Food

Sold Out Wild Calling Grassland Formula Canned Dog Food - primepet
$ 54.90

Product code: 701088


Share this Product

Description

  • Simple recipe with 96% wholesome buffalo meat
  • A good source of protein for adult dogs
  • Gluten and grain free for safe and easy digestion
  • A unique and healthy alternative to traditional dog food meats

Appeal to your dog’s wild side with Wild Calling Grassland Formula Canned Dog Food. This gourmet canned dog food comes packed with essential protein and other nutrients vital to your dog’s wellbeing. While this is a great choice for most dogs, the fact that it is made with buffalo meat makes it a terrific alternative for dogs who dislike or are allergic to traditional meats like chicken, lamb or beef.

Buffalo meat is very rich in protein and various essential vitamins and minerals. And since this product’s recipe is 96 percent buffalo meat, you don’t have to worry about all the extra fillers and additives that tend to be in other kinds of dog food (and most of these other substances have either no nutritional value or can even be harmful to canines). What’s the remaining 4 percent of this recipe, you wonder? It is a combination of additional nutrients, largely essential vitamin supplements.

It is also worth noting that Wild Calling Grassland Dog Food does into contain any gluten or grains, both of which can be harmful for your dog, not to mention difficult to digest.

Like all Wild Calling meals, the Grassland product is made in the United States to meet the nutritional levels set by the Association of American Feed Control Officials. Why is important to know? Many pet food companies actually import their products from places with more relaxed standards, and some have actually been found to contain unhealthy substances. So with Wild Calling, you can put your mind at ease!

Ingredients

Buffalo, Water (Sufficient for Processing), Liver, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamins {Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D2 Supplement}, Minerals {Zinc Sulfate, Ferric Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Potassium Iodide}.



RELATED PRODUCTS